First of the two announced releases! This one with the ending of the first world and more technical fixes. It took us quite time because we struggled with the browser version and the save feature but as mentioned, in a couple of weeks we'll release a version with the full Dystopia world (counting the content added in this release, more or less two more hours of gameplay) and from now on we think we'll release way more often ^^
Alpha 1.4 for patrons updates:
· WARNING: The music starts very loud and you have to adjust it in the options.
· Added save game feature (One single slot available for now)
· Options menu added in the game (there is some adjustments needed)
· Added a bar with the influence/progress of the world. It gets filled every time you “complete” a character.
· Added bars for the influence of the characters. Every time you influence a character, his/her bar will fill a little.
· Added reaction markers. Now when you perform an action on a characters, and the character gets influenced by it, he/she will appear naked and aroused (showing their true feelings). It doesn't work (yet) with “double” characters like Lashy and Lodred, and the animation of this feature will be better and smoother in future. Also there are reaction markers ready for the bad reactions of the characters but are not implemented yet.
· Added area transition fade effect.
· Added the final event of the first world with about 20 images, one animation and a tutorial.
· Added and implemented the animations of Elana walking.
· Added the areas of the academy with 5 backgrounds.
· Added 5 avatars for characters with their facial expressions.
· Added the first lessons of the academy (right now it's just an image slideshow and it repeats every time you enter the classrooms but in future it only will happen the first time and after it the lessons will appear according to the time of the game and as the way you managed them).
· Now after the final events of the first world, a path it's opened to the dystopia world in the wrath area..
· The first time you walk to the dystopia world an event will appear.
· Added the dystopia world empty with 5 backgrounds.
Alpha 1.0 public release updates:
We also published a resume video of chapter 1 and 2 for those who want to jump directly to chapter 3 but still want to follow the story of the game. Here you'll find versions in English and Spanish and censored and uncensored: